New Horizons Digital Media is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
- New Horizons Digital Media allows you to access and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with servers, and to administer this web site.
- New Horizons Digital Media contains links to other sites. American Wars is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with New Horizons Digital Media via e-mail will not be shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.) Contact